Euphorbia is a plant that wants warmth south- or west-facing windows are the best place for them inside (four or more hours of the direct sun shining on the plant), though they can also be grown in very bright indirect light.
- Senses water at the root level, no dirty fingers & damaged roots trying to gauge soil moisture
- Leave the device in the pot to continuously monitor soil humidity and show you when to water
- Prevents withering, so your healthy houseplants can clean the indoor air to keep you healthy
- Award-winning product design – No batteries – Environmentally friendly – Creates little waste
- A set of 4 Sustee size L is best for pots over 7 inches in diameter – Each stick will last for approximately 6-9 months
Give your euphorbia soil that is well-drained. You cannot let this plant’s roots sit in the moisture for too long. Euphorbia does not need excessive watering. Simply give them water when the soil is dry